- Gen 2 Custom-designed: The Mud Guards have been custom-cut specifically for model 3. No Need to Drill Holes. Fit 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Tesla Model 3 Vehicles. (Note: 2022 2023 Model 3 requires drilling.)
- Upgrade installation: Equipped with high-quality screws, making the installation more stable and simple.
- Great Protector: The Mud Flaps protect the lower portions of your Model 3 from snow, salt, sand, rocks and other debris your wheels throw around.
- Strong Material: Made of strong ABS thermoplastic material. Work safely in all harsh environments. Sturdy and durable.
- Essential Accessories: Great Accessories for your Tesla Model 3. Perfect for keeping your model 3 clean from dist and grim.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tesla Model 3 Mud Flaps Splash Guards
Do I need to drill holes in the wheel liner to install ?
It can be installed without drilling holes. Use tools to remove the screws from the original car holes and align the mudguard with the original car holes to install.(Note: 2022 model 3 requires drilling to install.)
Why is it so difficult for the screw to enter the hole when I install it?
This is because the screw installation steps are wrong. First align the fenders in the correct position, then put the screws into the nuts, put the screws and nuts into the holes together, and press the screws firmly.