- (Patent Design) Custom-designed: The Car Door Rubber Seal Strip has been custom-cut specifically for model 3. Drastically reduce wind noise from entering the cabin along with other outside noises. Fit all 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model S.
- Premium Material: Made from EPDM expandable hollowed sponge rubber . Flexible, waterproof and good resistance to heat & cold. Has a sealing, lower voices, the role of dust.
- Easy to install: Clean your tesla door edge. Wiped adhesion promoter on surface. Pull off the sticker red protective backing of the seal. Hard press to ensure the it can be installed firmly.
- Reduce Noise: Enhance the tightness of the door, Sound insulation and noise reduction, optimizing engine compartment cooling airflow, Improve the cooling effect of the air conditioner in the cab, reducing driving wind noise.and provide a quiet driving environment.
- Essential Accessories: Package with 8 custom-cut seal strip. Including the front/rear door, Front Pillar(A Pillar) and Center Pillar(B Pillar). A must have for all Tesla Model 3 and Tesal Model S owners! Make your car more sealed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Made from EPDM expandable hollowed sponge rubber . Flexible, waterproof and good resistance to heat & cold. Has a sealing, lower voices, the role of dust. Fit all Tesla Model 3 Vehicles.
Tesla Model 3 Door Seal Kit
I purchased a model 3 seal kit, why did I receive instructions for a model y kit?
If it appears that the purchase was for a model 3 seal kit but the instructions appear to be for a model y, Please do not worry, we have investigated and confirmed that the product is correct, only the instructions are wrong. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we will improve the instructions management.
Why is my seal kit installation not as tight as other reviews ?
Please make sure to use adhesive aid when installing and follow the video to install, it all depends on how you install each door, it only needs to be moved a few millimeters to be tight and seamless.